Street-wear n’ Thrift Charitable Pop-Up – An incredible success.

Hey everyone, its Gabriella!

I hope you are all having a wonderful summer. This post is a follow up of everything that happened at the INCA event. Above are some images taken from the day. I have been unwinding in Italia with my boyfriend and his family since the event. A much deserved break! We all worked so hard on the event which allowed it to be such an incredible success. It could not have gone better. It feels amazing that I have been able to do this for myself, INCA and for Maggie. The Cambridge Independent covered the event with 2 articles in their paper! One before (online) and another that is in the issue of July 26th on Page 32. See the article attached:

I also have amazing news! This morning I had a zoom meeting with Jamie a reporter from Thats Tv. A small Tv channel who saw my story in the paper and wanted to know more. Jamie was lovely and the interview will be streamed on TV tomorrow channel (August 3rd) at 17:30 and 18:30. This is crazy to me. Only a few months into INCA and I’m able to share my story and INCA in public, in a newspaper and now on TV! And this is only the beginning. I have big plans for INCA.

In the next fortnight I will hold a zoom call talking about INCA, the event, the site and future plans. I will post more on socials about this in the next coming days. Please join if you can! It is a call you will want to be a part of. I have some great opportunities and plans to share.

For now though enjoy your summer!

Love,

Gabriella

Related Articles

Responses

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *